A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Brown is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Brown, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Brown has 12 hospital affiliations:
- North Suburban Medical Ctr
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brown accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Providence Health Plan - 19 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans