A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Carter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Carter, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carter
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Carter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Carter, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Carter graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Carter has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas R Carter MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Carter practice?
- Dr. Thomas Carter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Carter practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.