A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Conley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Conley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Conley graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Conley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Firelands Reg Med Ctr-Main Campus
- Firelands Regional Medical Center - South Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas R Conley DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 1 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Conley practice?
- Dr. Thomas Conley has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Conley practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Sandusky, OH.
See Sandusky Family Physicians and Sandusky General Practitioners.