Learn more about Dr. Thomas Cox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Cox is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cox
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Cox Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cox graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cox has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Loudoun Medical Center
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas R Cox MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Cox practice?
- Dr. Thomas Cox has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Cox practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Madisonville, TN.
See Madisonville Primary Care Doctors.