A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Cox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Cox is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cox
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Cox Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cox graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cox has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Loudoun Medical Center
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas R Cox MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Cox practice?
- Dr. Thomas Cox has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Cox practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Madisonville, TN.
See Madisonville Primary Care Doctors.