Learn more about Dr. Thomas Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Davis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Davis, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Gestational Diabetes
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Pelvic Pain
- Prenatal Care
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Davis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Carolinas Medical Center
- Cleveland Reg Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Davis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Davis practice?
Dr. Thomas Davis practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Shelby, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Kings Mountain, NC.
See Shelby Obstetricians & Gynecologists.