A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Davis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Davis, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Gestational Diabetes
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Pelvic Pain
- Prenatal Care
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Davis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kings Mountain Hospital
- University Hospital - Charlotte
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Rowland Davis MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Davis practice?
- Dr. Thomas Davis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Davis practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Shelby, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Kings Mountain, NC.
See Shelby Obstetricians & Gynecologists.