A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Dempsey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Dempsey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Dempsey, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dempsey graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Dempsey has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital
- Jackson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Richard Dempsey MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Dempsey practice?
- Dr. Thomas Dempsey has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Dempsey practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mobile, AL.
See Mobile Surgeons.