A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Evans is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Evans, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Ross Evans MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Evans practice?
- Dr. Thomas Evans has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Evans practices Family Medicine near Tulare, CA.
See Tulare Family Physicians.