Dr. Thomas Greene MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Kirkland, WA

• Good
  • Bad

May 2nd, 2012
Nailed the diagnosis unlike another Dr. in the same office
I had to see another Dr in the office because Dr. Greene was out on a Monday and that Dr gave me a wrong diagnosis. He let me diagnosis myself which was a mistake, since I was wrong, I am not a Dr. I saw Dr Green on Tuesday and he nailed the diagnosis and I was feeling better in a couple of days. The other Dr. never followed up but Dr. Greene's nurse called me a couple of times to make sure everything was going OK. I wish there was a way that I could not have paid for that first visit with the other Dr. now that we have to pay everything out of pocket.

February 23rd, 2010
Best Doctor, Best Clinic!
I have been going to Tom Greene at Totem Lake Family Medicine for over 5 years. I have never had a bad experience. The staff are wonderful, the nurses are knowledgable, and Dr. Greene is amazing. I am a little medically trained, just enough to be dangerous, but Dr. Greene never patronizes, always patiently answers my questions, and keeps check of the things I don't want to think about (my weight ;) He has helped me through some rough spots, and has always been right on the button with the diagnosis. Also, I have seen other doctors at Totem Lake Family Medicine on Mondays, when my doctor is off, and I have to say, I have been VERY impressed with all of them! This is a great group! Highly recomended!