A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Griggs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Griggs
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Griggs, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Occupational Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Griggs graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Griggs has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Russell Griggs MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Griggs practice?
- Dr. Thomas Griggs has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Griggs practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Internists and Chapel Hill Cardiologists.