Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Griggs
Dr. Thomas Griggs, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chapel Hill, NC, with another office in Chapel Hill, NC. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Griggs is affiliated with North Carolina Neuroscience Hospital and University of North Carolina Hospitals. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Griggs has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Thomas Griggs is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chapel Hill, NC.
Dr. Benjamin Vincent
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine
Chapel Hill, NC 0 mi10
Dr. Anne Peery
Chapel Hill, NC 0 mi6
Dr. Katherine Reeder-Hayes
Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Chapel Hill, NC 0 mi13