A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Hackett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Hackett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hackett graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hackett has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Vail Valley Medical Center
- Steadman Hawkins Denver Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Richard Hackett MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Hackett practice?
- Dr. Thomas Hackett has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Hackett practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Vail, CO.
See Vail Orthopedic Surgeons.