A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Hester:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Hester is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Hester, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hester graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Hester has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Piedmont Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hester accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan