A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Hoskins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoskins graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Hoskins has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brattleboro Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Reeve Hoskins MD is a male General Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Hoskins practice?
- Dr. Thomas Hoskins has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Hoskins practices General Practice near Putney, VT.
See Putney Primary Care Doctors.