A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Hoskins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoskins
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Hoskins Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoskins graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Hoskins has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brattleboro Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Reeve Hoskins MD is a male General Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Hoskins practice?
- Dr. Thomas Hoskins has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Hoskins practices General Practice near Putney, VT.
See Putney Primary Care Doctors.