A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Johnston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Johnston is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Johnston, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnston graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Johnston has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Valley View Regional Hospital
- Morristown-Hamblen Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Reed Johnston MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Johnston practice?
- Dr. Thomas Johnston has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Johnston practices Internal Medicine near Konawa, OK.
See Konawa Internists.