A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Kay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Kay is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Kay, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Genital Warts
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Kay graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Kay has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Richard Kay MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Kay practice?
- Dr. Thomas Kay has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Kay practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Marlton, NJ.
See Marlton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.