A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Kay is Excellent. Dr. Kay has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Kay, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kay graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kay has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua-Memorial Hospital of Burlington
- Virtua-W Jersey Health Sys-Marlton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kay accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Kay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Kay practice?
Dr. Thomas Kay practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Voorhees, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ.
See Voorhees Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tom Kay, Dr. Tomas Kay, Dr. Tommie Kay, Dr. Tommy Kay