A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Kimball:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kimball
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kimball Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Kimball, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Aortic Coarctation
- Body Weight
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Vessel Anomalies
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Mucocutaneous Lymph Node Syndrome (Kawasaki Disease)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kimball graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kimball has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital Fairfield
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Covington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Kimball MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Kimball practice?
- Dr. Thomas Kimball has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Kimball practices Pediatric Cardiology near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Cardiologists.