A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Kimball:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Kimball, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Aortic Coarctation
- Body Weight
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Vessel Anomalies
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Mucocutaneous Lymph Node Syndrome (Kawasaki Disease)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kimball graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kimball has 21 hospital affiliations:
- The Christ Hospital
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Covington
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kimball accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Anthem - 9 plans
- Humana - 26 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas Kimball practice?
Dr. Thomas Kimball practices Pediatric Cardiology near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Cardiologists.