Learn more about Dr. Thomas Knutson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Knutson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Knutson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Knutson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Knutson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Knutson graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Knutson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Palomar Medical Center
- Sharp Community Medical Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Ronald Knutson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Knutson practice?
- Dr. Thomas Knutson has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Knutson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Escondido, CA.
See Escondido Surgeons.