A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Knutson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Knutson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Knutson
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Knutson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Knutson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Knutson graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Knutson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Palomar Medical Center
- Sharp Community Medical Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Ronald Knutson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Knutson practice?
- Dr. Thomas Knutson has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Knutson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Escondido, CA.
See Escondido Surgeons.