A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Lyons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Lyons is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lyons
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lyons Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Lyons, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lyons graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lyons has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
- East Jefferson General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Reed Lyons MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Lyons practice?
- Dr. Thomas Lyons has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Lyons practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kenner, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Metairie, LA.
See Kenner Orthopedic Surgeons.