A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Lyons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Lyons is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lyons
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lyons Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Lyons, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lyons graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lyons has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
- East Jefferson General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Reed Lyons MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Lyons practice?
- Dr. Thomas Lyons has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Lyons practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kenner, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Metairie, LA.
See Kenner Orthopedic Surgeons.