A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Mitchell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Mitchell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Mitchell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell graduated from University of Rochester . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mitchell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Arnot Ogden Medical Center
- Ira Davenport Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Raymond Mitchell MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Mitchell practice?
- Dr. Thomas Mitchell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Mitchell practices Family Medicine near Horseheads, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Elmira, NY.
See Horseheads Primary Care Doctors.