Dr. Thomas Robert Neumann MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Radiology, Therapeutic Radiology, and Radiation Oncology.
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Neumann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Neumann, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Neumann graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Neumann has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln County Medical Center
- Covenant Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Neumann accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Lovelace Health Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Neumann practice?
Dr. Thomas Neumann practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Radiology, Therapeutic Radiology, and Radiation Oncology near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Clovis, NM and Hobbs, NM.
See Lubbock Internists, Lubbock Oncologists, Lubbock Radiologists, and Lubbock Radiation Oncologists.