A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Neumann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Neumann, MD, PA is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Neumann graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Neumann has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas R Neumann MD and PA is a male Radiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Neumann practice?
- Dr. Thomas Neumann has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Neumann practices Therapeutic Radiology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Radiologists.