Learn more about Dr. Thomas O'Donnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas O'Donnell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Donnell
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. O'Donnell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas O'Donnell, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Donnell graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. O'Donnell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brookhaven Memorial Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Southside Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas R O'Donnell MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. O'Donnell practice?
- Dr. Thomas O'Donnell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas O'Donnell practices Otolaryngology near Bay Shore, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Patchogue, NY.
See Bay Shore Otolaryngologists.