A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas O'Donnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas O'Donnell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas O'Donnell, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Donnell graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. O'Donnell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brookhaven Memorial Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Southside Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. O'Donnell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. O'Donnell practice?
Dr. Thomas O'Donnell practices Otolaryngology, Pediatric Otolaryngology, and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near Bay Shore, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Patchogue, NY.
See Bay Shore Otolaryngologists and Bay Shore Pediatric Specialists.