A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Palmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Palmer is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Palmer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine, Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Geriatric Medicine
- Palliative Care
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Palmer graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Palmer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas R Palmer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Palmer practice?
- Dr. Thomas Palmer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Palmer practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI and Warren, MI.
See Detroit Family Physicians, Detroit Geriatric Doctors, and Detroit Hospice & Palliative Specialists.