Learn more about Dr. Thomas Palmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Palmer is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Palmer
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Palmer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Palmer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine, Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Geriatric Medicine
- Palliative Care
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Palmer graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Palmer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas R Palmer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Palmer practice?
- Dr. Thomas Palmer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Palmer practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Muskegon, MI.
See Detroit Family Physicians and Detroit Geriatric Doctors.