Learn more about Dr. Thomas Perkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Perkins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perkins
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Perkins Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Perkins graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Perkins has 20 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- POH Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas R Perkins DO is a male Sports Medicine, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Perkins practice?
- Dr. Thomas Perkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Perkins practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Auburn Hills, MI.
See Auburn Hills Surgeons and Auburn Hills Family Physicians.