A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Perkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Perkins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Perkins graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Perkins has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- POH Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Robert Perkins DO is a male Sports Medicine, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Perkins practice?
- Dr. Thomas Perkins has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Perkins practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Auburn Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI and Sterling Heights, MI.
See Auburn Hills Surgeons and Auburn Hills Sports Medicine Doctors.