Dr. Thomas Perkins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Perkins?

Excellent Knee Replacement Doctor

Posted on November 16th, 2017

Very good work on my knee replacement. I would recommend him to anyone.

Confidence

Posted on September 27th, 2016

Knowledgeable, takes time to listen, gave me options and was understanding I ended up having surgery, but at no time did I feel rushed Highly recommend

Posted on June 9th, 2016

More worried about making money than helping someone.

FANTASTIC Experience

Posted on October 7th, 2013

Best in class!!! Prompt diagnosis and treatment lead to treatment that worked. Now I am able to do things I wasn't able. Your body with thank you for seeing Dr. Perkins!!!

Excellent Orthopedic Surgeon

Posted on August 29th, 2013

Dr. Perkins was recommended by my family Dr. I am new to the area and have a history of bad knees as a result of a motorcycle accident. Dr Perkins is WONDERFUL, with very competent office staff. I first had x-rays, He came in, introduced himself, and listened to my history. He is very personable and explained how arthritic my knees were and the damage he saw to my meniscus. He suggested a scope to correct the damage and to see if I could get away with partial knee. The next week I was at OSI to get the scope. The nurses were amazing at OSI, I cant say enough how happy I am with Dr Perkins and the OSI team.

One of the best!

Posted on February 24th, 2013

After many years of going to different Doctors, I have found Dr Perkins one of the most honest Doctors I have ever met. I went to him for a second opinion, because my then Dr had told me I just had tendonitis in my shoulder, but Dr Perkins after examining me told me it was my rotator cuff, and sent me for a MRI, which indeed turned out to be a tear in my rotator cuff, and a bone spur, which had shocked me, because I had surgery done on the same shoulder a year prior. The tear was in exactly the same spot. The first Dr had not done the surgery, but had charged my insurances! I now have a shoulder that is pain free. I would not hesitate to refer anyone to him.

Excellent.

Posted on June 26th, 2011

I felt as though I was in the hans of very competent professionals. Every step was explained, and I knew what was required of me, and what would be provided. It went like clockwork.

Posted on June 12th, 2011

I have had Shoulder and Knee surgery performed by Dr. Perkins. He and his staff are very professional. Dr Perkins was very easy to talk to. I felt he truly listened when we talked. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Posted on April 17th, 2010