Family Practitioner, Sports Medicine Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  FANTASTIC Experience  |  show details
by Julie D-T on Oct 7th, 2013

Best in class!!! Prompt diagnosis and treatment lead to treatment that worked. Now I am able to do things I wasn't able. Your body with thank you for seeing Dr. Perkins!!!

|  Excellent Orthopedic Surgeon  |  show details
by Julie on Aug 29th, 2013

Dr. Perkins was recommended by my family Dr. I am new to the area and have a history of bad knees as a result of a motorcycle accident. Dr Perkins is WONDERFUL, with very competent office staff. I first had x-rays, He came in, introduced himself, and listened to my history. He is very personable and explained how arthritic my knees were and the damage he saw to my meniscus. He suggested a scope to correct the damage and to see if I could get away with partial knee. The next week I was at OSI to get the scope. The nurses were amazing at OSI, I cant say enough how happy I am with Dr Perkins and the OSI team.

|  One of the best!  |  show details
by Alison C on Feb 24th, 2013

After many years of going to different Doctors, I have found Dr Perkins one of the most honest Doctors I have ever met. I went to him for a second opinion, because my then Dr had told me I just had tendonitis in my shoulder, but Dr Perkins after examining me told me it was my rotator cuff, and sent me for a MRI, which indeed turned out to be a tear in my rotator cuff, and a bone spur, which had shocked me, because I had surgery done on the same shoulder a year prior. The tear was in exactly the same spot. The first Dr had not done the surgery, but had charged my insurances! I now have a shoulder that is pain free. I would not hesitate to refer anyone to him.

|  Excellent.  |  show details
Jun 26th, 2011

I felt as though I was in the hans of very competent professionals. Every step was explained, and I knew what was required of me, and what would be provided. It went like clockwork.

|  show details
Jun 12th, 2011

I have had Shoulder and Knee surgery performed by Dr. Perkins. He and his staff are very professional. Dr Perkins was very easy to talk to. I felt he truly listened when we talked. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

|  show details