A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Riley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Riley is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Riley
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Riley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Riley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Chronic Hepatitis C
- Fatty Liver
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Diseases
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Riley graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Riley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- Penn State Hershey Med Ctr, Hershey, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Roberts Riley MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Riley practice?
- Dr. Thomas Riley has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Riley practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Hershey, PA.
See Hershey Internists, Hershey Gastroenterologists, and Hershey Hepatologists.