Learn more about Dr. Thomas Riley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Riley is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Riley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Chronic Hepatitis C
- Fatty Liver
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Diseases
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Riley graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Riley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- Penn State Hershey Med Ctr, Hershey, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Roberts Riley MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Riley practice?
- Dr. Thomas Riley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Riley practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Hershey, PA.
See Hershey Internists, Hershey Gastroenterologists, and Hershey Hepatologists.