A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Sanford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Sanford is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sanford
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sanford Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Sanford, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanford graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sanford has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Perry County Memorial Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas R Sanford MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Sanford practice?
- Dr. Thomas Sanford has 5 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Sanford practices Otolaryngology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Otolaryngologists.