A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Sanford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Sanford, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanford graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sanford has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Perry County Memorial Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sanford accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Sanford practice?
Dr. Thomas Sanford practices Otolaryngology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Perryville, MO.
See Saint Louis Otolaryngologists.