A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Singley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Singley, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Singley graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Singley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Singing River Hospital System
- Ocean Springs Hospital
- Singing River Hospital, Pascagoula, Ms
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Royals Singley MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Singley practice?
- Dr. Thomas Singley has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Singley practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Pascagoula, MS.
See Pascagoula Obstetricians & Gynecologists.