A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Spencer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Spencer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Spencer, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Spencer graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Spencer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Carolinas Hospital System
- Mcleod Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Rhett Spencer MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Spencer practice?
- Dr. Thomas Spencer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Spencer practices Radiation Oncology near Florence, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Sumter, SC.
See Florence Radiologists.