A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Spencer, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Spencer graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Spencer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Tuomey Healthcare System
- Mcleod Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Spencer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Spencer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Spencer practice?
Dr. Thomas Spencer practices Surgery and Radiation Oncology near Florence, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Sumter, SC.
See Florence Surgeons and Florence Radiation Oncologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tom Spencer, Dr. Tomas Spencer, Dr. Tommie Spencer, Dr. Tommy Spencer