A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Spooner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Spooner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spooner
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Spooner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Spooner, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Spooner graduated from Stanford University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Spooner has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Mecosta County Medical Center
- Cheboygan Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Russell Spooner MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Spooner practice?
- Dr. Thomas Spooner has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Spooner practices Otolaryngology near Petoskey, MI.
See Petoskey Otolaryngologists.