A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Spooner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Spooner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Spooner, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Spooner graduated from Stanford University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Spooner has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Mecosta County Medical Center
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Russell Spooner MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Spooner practice?
- Dr. Thomas Spooner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Spooner practices Otolaryngology near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Wyoming, MI.
See Grand Rapids Otolaryngologists.