Learn more about Dr. Thomas Spooner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Spooner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Spooner, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Spooner graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Spooner has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Mecosta County Medical Center
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Spooner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 29 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Anthem - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
- Humana - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Spooner practice?
Dr. Thomas Spooner practices Otolaryngology near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Wyoming, MI.
See Grand Rapids Otolaryngologists.