inactive

Thomas R Stewart MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 6th, 2016
Very insensitive and cold...was not at all even in the least bit concerned when telling me about my miscarriage. Very unsympathetic definitely will not use him in future pregnancy.

July 20th, 2015
Excellent care

April 18th, 2015
Was told I was smallest woman he had seen... c-sections resulted.... Surprise, surprise... read to find out what happened!
Dr. Stewart delivered 2/4 children. He would have delivered all of them had we not moved. Dr. Stewart always had excellent bedside manners and always spent plenty of time with me. However, Dr. Stewart told me something that would often leave me devastated and feeling very insecure about birthing children: he told me I could barely ever deliver a baby that was 20 weeks gestation! He even said I was the smallest woman he ever saw out of thousands he had seen... this was after my c-section. I was never the same after that because I knew I would always have to have c-sections and that posed so many more risks and limited the amount of children I could have. Fast forward to 2013... I met an amazing chiropractor where we moved and she said no doc can tell you just by cutting you open that you are too small to birth a baby! That started my Vaginal after 3 c-section journey.... you can read my story if you would like. This past Easter, I successfully delivered a 42 weeks gestation baby boy vaginally! So, my point is to be very cautious with getting induced from any doctor! I am disappointed in what Dr. Stewart told me because it was not true at all! However, many wonderful things have happened as a result. C-section rates are too high! They are meant for true emergencies only and they are becoming all too commonplace with doctors wanting to induce by 40 weeks. Our bodies are meant to birth and most of the time we can safely do it! Hire a Doula and do lots of research so you can have the best outcome. Here is my story: go to maximized mama and find the birth story.

January 4th, 2011
The overall experience is great as far as the office visits and the staff. It was very pleasant and stress free.

December 15th, 2010
excellent doctor
Dr. Stewart took time to listen to my problems and took time to answer all my questions. Other doctors dismissed my problem but he found out the cause of my pain and helped me recover.

September 30th, 2010
Wonderful Office and Nurse staff however Dr. Stewart himself was very cold and insensitive. I only saw him twice prior to delivery, other visits were with his nursing staff. He was very quick to suggest an unnecessary C-Section once we reached my due date.

August 18th, 2009
Pregnancy delivery was made so much easier because of the trust i have in Dr. Stewart. He is an excellent obgyn.