Learn more about Dr. Thomas Walsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Walsh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walsh
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Walsh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Walsh, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Walsh graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Walsh has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Satilla Regional Medical Center
- St Francis Hospital - Columbus
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Raymond Walsh MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Walsh practice?
- Dr. Thomas Walsh has 5 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Walsh practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Eufaula, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, GA and Auburn, AL.
See Eufaula Orthopedic Surgeons.