A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Walsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Walsh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Walsh, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Walsh graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Walsh has 11 hospital affiliations:
- High Point Regional Hospital
- Satilla Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Raymond Walsh MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Walsh practice?
- Dr. Thomas Walsh has 6 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Walsh practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Columbus, GA.
Additional practice locations include: High Point, NC and Waycross, GA.
See Columbus Orthopedic Surgeons.