Learn more about Dr. Thomas Walsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Walsh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Walsh, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Walsh graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Walsh has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Satilla Regional Medical Center
- St Francis Hospital - Columbus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Raymond Walsh MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Walsh practice?
- Dr. Thomas Walsh has 6 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Walsh practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Eufaula, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, GA and Auburn, AL.
See Eufaula Surgeons.