A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Walsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Walsh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Walsh, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Walsh graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Walsh has 11 hospital affiliations:
- High Point Regional Hospital
- Satilla Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Walsh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 4 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 25 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Walsh practice?
Dr. Thomas Walsh practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Neurological Surgery, Surgery, Vascular Surgery, and Cardiology near Columbus, GA.
Additional practice locations include: High Point, NC and Waycross, GA.
See Columbus Surgeons and Columbus Cardiologists.