Dr. Thomas Walsh Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Walsh?

Beware

Posted on January 16th, 2014

Dr. Walsh has me wait in his office for 45 minutes in average, my last visit I waited and entire 2 hrs and 7 minutes before being seen... He has a complete disregard for his patients time. His repor and bed side manner is poor, especially for someone of his age. Each appointment is very standard. No especially wonderful care, no special tips or concern for any of my special injuries.

THE BEST

Posted on August 4th, 2011

Dr. Walsh is one of the best doctors out there. I was sent to him complaining aboutback pain from my regular doctor. Dr. Walsh acted quickly and advised me that iwas going to need to have back surgery. The thought scared me to death of someone cutting on my back. I did some asking around and heard of this incredible success rate for Dr. Walsh and decided to go with the surgery. The surgery went smoothly and ran about 90mins. The tragic part was 2 days after the surgery i hada disc rupture in my back which cause me to have to go back into emergency surgerywhich lasted almost 6 hours.Dr. Walsh was there for me during the whole precess andtook great care of me. It was his fast acting and the grace of God that helped savemy mobility.

Great Surgeon

Posted on March 25th, 2011

I have had two surgeries by dr Walsh and both have been great experience. The dr and staff are very nice and helpful. Overall I give them an A+.

Arrogant and uncaring

Posted on August 24th, 2010

My husband was seen by Dr. Walsh years ago. I just happen to see the above comment and was shocked he has NOT changed his arrogance or bedside manner. He was rude and had no interest helping us get back to your normal life. He did nothing for my husband. The only thing he seem concerned about was making sure we did not get any "help." I feel like he was so determined not to help. I feel like we were completly sabotaged by him and my husband has lived with 20 years of pain and cheated out of the help we needed. Thankfully, since this time we have found caring doctors. My husband has had treatment for his back from other doctors since the day Dr. Walsh released him. He has also had surgery. I would NEVER recommend this man for anything. The above is based on our experience and my personal opinion on the man and his attitude toward us.

in need of relief

Posted on April 19th, 2010

Dr. Walsh took me out of work, If he have to do surgey it will be my 3rd time having surgery. not by him. HE told me what he was goinging to do to avoid surgery

YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO YOUR PATIENTS

Posted on October 25th, 2009

Dr. Walsh seems to be preoccupied with not being used for disability type issues. He makes this clear up front and concentrates on this thought process in the course of treatment. My husband had surgery - he was not getting well. Dr. Walsh told him he was okay and released him. Nine months later he was told he needed surgery again on a disc that was missed. Of course this was with another pysician. We felt bullied and was treated rudely by Dr. Walsh. We felt as if he really didn't want to listen.

Posted on October 4th, 2017