A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Watson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Watson graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Watson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Christus St Michael Health System
- CHRISTUS St. Michael Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Watson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 31 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan