Learn more about Dr. Thomas Weber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Weber is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Weber, MD is board certified in Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Body Weight
- Diaphragmatic Hernia
- E.Coli (Escherichia coli Infections)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Intestinal Obstruction (Duodenal Obstruction)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Removal (Hepatectomy)
- Mediastinum Cancer (Mediastinal Neoplasm)
- Multiple Abnormalities
- Multiple Trauma
- Nonpenetrating Wounds
- Pathologic Constriction
- Pseudomembranous Enterocolitis
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Short Bowel Syndrome
- Staphylococcal Infections (Staph Infection)
- Umbilical Hernia
Education & Awards
Dr. Weber graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Weber has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- Rush University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Weber MD is a male Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Weber practice?
- Dr. Thomas Weber has 13 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Weber practices Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care near Oak Lawn, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hoffman Estates, IL and Saint Louis, MO.
See Oak Lawn Surgeons and Oak Lawn Pediatric Surgeons.