Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Weber
Dr. Thomas Weber, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO, with other offices in Cleveland, OH and Indianapolis, IN (and 11 other locations). He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Weber is affiliated with John H. Stroger,Jr.,Hospital of Cook County, Mount Sinai Hospital and Advocate Hope Childrens Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Weber has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Thomas Weber is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.
Dr. David Schlarman
Saint Louis, MO 0.01 mi28
Dr. Martin Jendrisak
Transplant Surgery, Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Saint Louis, MO 0.01 mi38
Dr. Jon Oda
Orthopedic Surgery, Pediatrics, Pediatric Surgery
Saint Louis, MO 0.01 mi13