Learn more about Dr. Thomas Weber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Weber, MD is board certified in Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Body Weight
- Diaphragmatic Hernia
- E.Coli (Escherichia coli Infections)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Intestinal Obstruction (Duodenal Obstruction)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Removal (Hepatectomy)
- Mediastinum Cancer (Mediastinal Neoplasm)
- Multiple Abnormalities
- Multiple Trauma
- Nonpenetrating Wounds
- Pathologic Constriction
- Pseudomembranous Enterocolitis
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Short Bowel Syndrome
- Staphylococcal Infections (Staph Infection)
- Umbilical Hernia
Education & Awards
Dr. Weber graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Weber has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- St Alexius Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weber accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas Weber practice?
Dr. Thomas Weber practices Pediatrics, Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Oak Lawn, IL and Hoffman Estates, IL.
See Chicago Pediatricians, Chicago Surgeons, and Chicago Pediatric Surgeons.