Learn more about Dr. Thomas Weber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Weber is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weber
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weber Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Weber, MD is board certified in Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Body Weight
- Diaphragmatic Hernia
- E.Coli (Escherichia coli Infections)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Intestinal Obstruction (Duodenal Obstruction)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Removal (Hepatectomy)
- Mediastinum Cancer (Mediastinal Neoplasm)
- Multiple Abnormalities
- Multiple Trauma
- Nonpenetrating Wounds
- Pathologic Constriction
- Pseudomembranous Enterocolitis
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Short Bowel Syndrome
- Staphylococcal Infections (Staph Infection)
- Umbilical Hernia
Education & Awards
Dr. Weber graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Weber has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- Rush University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Richard Weber MD is a male Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Weber practice?
- Dr. Thomas Weber has 13 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Weber practices Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care near Oak Lawn, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hoffman Estates, IL and Saint Louis, MO.
See Oak Lawn Surgeons and Oak Lawn Pediatric Surgeons.