inactive

Thomas R Williams MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 12th, 2016
Awesome physician and staff
I live 3 hours from Hickory. Got to Hickory on a Friday at 3pm and realized that I needed to be seen as soon as possible. I called Graystone Ophthalmology and spoke to a front desk woman who referred me to one of their nurses. She found out about my problem and set up an appointment for 9:15 the following morning with Dr TR Williams, a retina specialist. The Center is beautiful, immaculate, staff is friendly , orgaized and efficient. Dr. Williams is wonderful. He is very professional, is easy to talk to and was very knowledgeable. He asked me many questions about my symptoms and tried to put all these clues together. I think he is an excellent doctor and I would highly recommend him. Also, when I returned home, I got a follow-up call from Graystone to see how I was doing. They really care about their patients.

April 5th, 2011
Excellend Doctor
Excellend Doctor and Staff!