A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Ziegler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Ziegler is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Ziegler, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Dermatopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ziegler graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Ziegler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Millcreek Community Hospital
- Metro Health Center, Erie, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Richard Ziegler MD is a male Dermapathologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Dermatopathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Ziegler practice?
- Dr. Thomas Ziegler has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Ziegler practices Pathology, Dermatopathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Dermatopathology near Erie, PA.
See Erie Pathologists.