A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Raab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Raab is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raab
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Raab Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Raab, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Raab graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Raab has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas A Raab MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Raab practice?
- Dr. Thomas Raab has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Raab practices Infectious Disease near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Infectious Disease Doctors.