A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Raab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Raab is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raab
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Raab, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Raab graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Raab has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas A Raab MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Raab practice?
- Dr. Thomas Raab has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Raab practices Infectious Disease near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Infectious Disease Doctors.