Learn more about Dr. Thomas Raabe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Raabe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raabe
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Raabe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Raabe, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Raabe graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Raabe has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital Of Tiffin
- Blanchard Valley Regional Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas M Raabe MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Raabe practice?
- Dr. Thomas Raabe has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Raabe practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Findlay, OH.
See Findlay Surgeons.