A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Raabe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Raabe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Raabe, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Raabe graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Raabe has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital Of Tiffin
- Blanchard Valley Regional Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas M Raabe MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Raabe practice?
- Dr. Thomas Raabe has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Raabe practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Findlay, OH.
See Findlay Orthopedic Surgeons.