A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Raabe, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Raabe graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.More Education & Awards
Dr. Raabe has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Tiffin Ohio
- Blanchard Valley Regional Health Center-Bluff
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Raabe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Paramount Healthcare - 7 plans
- CareSource - 4 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Raabe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Raabe practice?
Dr. Thomas Raabe practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Findlay, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Bluffton, OH.
See Findlay Orthopedic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tom Raabe, Dr. Tomas Raabe, Dr. Tommie Raabe, Dr. Tommy Raabe