A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Radecki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Radecki is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Radecki
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Radecki Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Radecki, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Radecki graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Radecki has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Clarion Psychiatric Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Edward Radecki MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Radecki practice?
- Dr. Thomas Radecki has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Radecki practices Psychiatry near Clarion, PA.
See Clarion Psychiatrists.