Dr. Thomas Radecki Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

June 30th, 2012

good

i been going there for a while i used to be a junkie and now after talking to the counselling and treated for my withdraws and eventually stepping down took me to a new look on life i been clean now for a whine and down to less then 1 sub a day

May 3rd, 2012

Unprofessional- Major HIPAA Violations- Rude

This Doctor helped me by prescribing me meds for Depression. However, now that his office is filled with drug addicts all the time, I can not stand to go back there. Wait time for a scheduled appointment can take anywhere from an hour to 2 hours because he takes people as they come in. When I first started going, he didn't have any staff. Eventually he hired some people to do his scheduling. One is very nice, the other one seems like she could be one of his crack-head patients. She yelled at me once for coming during "Group" night (I had a scheduled appointment) and yelled about what meds I was taking in front of a room full of drug addicts.

April 2nd, 2012

Consider a;nother doctor before seeing Dr. Radecki!!!

My visit with Dr Radecki was a waste of time. I wouldn't have even came to him if his staff had asked one very important question before scheduling me. "DO YOU TAKE NARCOTIC PAIN MEDS?" If they asked that question I wouldn't have wasted the hour and 35 mins in his office waiting to be seen that i did. He apologized for wasting my time and I told him that this all could have been avoided had his staff asked prior to my being scheduled. He again apologized and said there wouldn't be any charge for the visit. I laughed at him and said that I wasn't going to pay him because all he had done was waste my time. That he didn't provide any medical care and had he done so I would consider paying him. His office staff neglected to take down any contact information for me when they scheduled my visit. So if my appt needed to be rescheduled they had no way of contacting me of such. Even when I asked they said no they didn't need it and automatically assumed I'd be coming for the addiction program he has. The Dr. wasn't professional at all when it came to appearance because he wasn't wearing any shoes. He only had socks on. I asked him if he had foot problems and he stated that he doesn't like shoes and never wears them. Furthermore he also had his dog in the office that freely roamed in and out of his office and waiting area. Dr. Radecki has no way of knowing if a patient or person accompanying one to the office has allergies to pet hair or dander. To put it simply go somewhere else for medical treatment this guy is a joke who in my opinion will be getting shut down in the near future for running a pill-mill in his office for klonopins and suboxone and subutex. If you walk in there and don't take pain pills you can just buy your meds from him directly as long as you pass the urine drug screen that gives results in office.

March 28th, 2012

Terrible

I seen Dr. radecki because I was in need of a doc anf waited on a waiting list for a legit Doctor. When I would go there, he would flirt with me, ask me if I wanted to come to his house, and literally would try to just hand me meds. I didn't want meds, I wanted counseling. He is a fraud who is literally a drug dealer with a degree, and all of you on here know it. He has been being and is STILL being investigated by the FBI and other agencys and will be shut down soon. I would suggest a better program without the 3-4 hour wait when you have a SCHEDULED appointment. Also a doc who wants to help you recover, not hand you more meds to make money. he doesnt take insurance, only cash, and keeps that money in his pocket. like I said...that place is seriously a joke.

March 16th, 2012

This Doctor is under appreciated

I have been seeing him for a few yrs.For severe Back Pain"8 multi-fractured vertebrae" in my middle back.Most people he has to deal with aren't worth the time and I've seen people not pay.The Doc has been mugged and robbed many times by the people he is trying to help.We need more Doctors in this area like him.He charges very little compared to any other Doc I've seen.He is by far my favorite Doctor.

February 28th, 2012

Caring and really tries to help

Dr. Radecki gets alot of flack from some and I feel that he has been more than fair and has attended to my general well being for over 4 years now. I beleive that he has a genuine heart to help those who desperatly need it!

December 15th, 2011

Dr. Radecki seems over booked, The office staff seem to do the best they can with so many crazy patients calling and just showing up. I thought the receptionist (Malorie) was VERY nice even with crazy rude people running around

November 1st, 2011

Pack a lunch and pitch a tent!!!!

UNBELIEVABLE!!!! I waited 5 hours for my appointment. Unfortunately, Clarion does not have any other shrinks. I wonder how long my appointment will be next month. I will remember to bring a lunch and dinner to the next appointment.

May 4th, 2011

he is very nice and he keeps his dog with him in his office and its really cute. but you have to wait in the waiting room wayy too long. for like 1 or 2 hours. and his receptionist is very rude she didnt even speak to me when i said something to her. and i called and told her to give dr. radecki a message and she never told him what i said. so i like him but not his receptionist.

March 24th, 2017