A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Rademacher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Rademacher, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Dr. Rademacher has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Carmel Hospital
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- St. Joseph's Hospital of Chewelah
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas L Rademacher DO is a male Anesthesiologist and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas L. Rademacher practice?
- Dr. Thomas Rademacher has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Rademacher practices Anesthesiology near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Anesthesiologists.