A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Raff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Raff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Raff, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Raff graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Raff has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Raff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas C. Raff practice?
Dr. Thomas Raff practices Family Medicine near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Reading, PA.
See Reading Family Physicians.