A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Raff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Raff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raff
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Raff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Raff, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Binge Eating Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Raff graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Raff has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas C Raff MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas C. Raff practice?
- Dr. Thomas Raff has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Raff practices Family Medicine near Reading, PA.
See Reading Primary Care Doctors.