Learn more about Dr. Thomas Raff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Raff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raff
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Raff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Raff, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Binge Eating Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Raff graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Raff has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas C Raff MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas C. Raff practice?
- Dr. Thomas Raff has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Raff practices Family Medicine near Reading, PA.
See Reading Family Physicians.