A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Raffin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Raffin is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Raffin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
- Multiple Organ Failure
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Raffin graduated from Stanford University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Raffin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Stanford University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Alfred Raffin MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Raffin practice?
- Dr. Thomas Raffin has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Raffin practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists and Palo Alto Pulmonologists.