A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Raffin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Raffin is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raffin
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Raffin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Raffin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
- Multiple Organ Failure
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Raffin graduated from Stanford University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Raffin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Alfred Raffin MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Raffin practice?
- Dr. Thomas Raffin has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Raffin practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists and Palo Alto Pulmonologists.