A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Ragsdale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Ragsdale is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Ragsdale, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery - Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ragsdale graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Ragsdale has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Obici Hospital
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Hall Ragsdale MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Thomas H. Ragsdale practice?
- Dr. Thomas Ragsdale has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Ragsdale practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand near Norfolk, VA.
See Norfolk Surgeons.