Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Rajan
Dr. Thomas Rajan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX, with another office in Fort Worth, TX. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease. Dr. Rajan is affiliated with Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy, Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth and Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Rajan has the following 5 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
Dr. Thomas Rajan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.
Dr. Rhett Keyser Fredric
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Fort Worth, TX47
Dr. Mohamed Ali
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Fort Worth, TX 0.01 mi49
Dr. Carlos Bahrami
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Fort Worth, TX 0.01 mi18