A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Rajan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Rajan is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rajan
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rajan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Rajan, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rajan graduated from Kottayam Medical College.
Dr. Rajan has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Raritan Bay Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Rajan MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Rajan practice?
- Dr. Thomas Rajan has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Rajan practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists, Fort Worth Pulmonologists, Fort Worth Critical Care Practitioners, and Fort Worth Sleep Medicine Doctors.