Dr. Thomas Rakowski MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 30th, 2015
He was very patient with my wife and I with explaining all my options of treatment, courteous and understanding. I would recommend him to anyone I know. He truly is a life saver in my eyes.

June 9th, 2015
Best doctor!
Dr. Rakowski treated me for breast cancer. He was upbeat and had a sense of humor. He had so much knowledge and experience that gave me a very positive outlook and gave me strength to get through this difficult time. Best bedside manner as well. He is patient and understanding and cares! Saved my life and I couldn't be happier with this man.

May 14th, 2013
Patient
Dr. Rakowski also saved my life. I was diagnosed with non-hogkins lymphoma in 1995, back when his office was a house in Ridgewood. He's no longer with Prospect Medical, which I believe he was a founder, but instead leading the cancer program at Valley. Dr. Rakowski lead me through 15yrs of chemo, until I finally went to NY Presbyterian for a stem-cell transplant. He has a great personality, great staff, and really cares. I don't really know how long the office wait time is these days, but I really trust this guy, and know he's always doing his best.

August 28th, 2008
Dr. Rakowski saved my life!
I can't begin to express the gratitude and respect I have for Dr. Thomas Rakowski and staff. I was diagnosed with stage 4 Hodgkins Lymphoma in 2000 and I underwent 6 months of chemotherapy under the care of Dr. Rakowski, this man saved my life. He is so caring, so sincere ~ He is so incredible! **HE IS BY FAR ONE OF THE BEST DR.S ** The care I received cannot be compared and I am still a patient and continue to receive the best possible care from everyone at Prospect Medical especially Dr. Rakowski.