Thomas M Rampy, MD, PHD
1044 S 88th St
Ste 102
Louisville, CO 80027
303-926-1015
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Dec 1st, 2011

Dr. Rampy spends more quality time with a patient than I have ever experienced. He cares, he's thorough, he is a great listener,and is clear in his directions. I value his service. His assistant, Sarah is amazing. She is the most thorough asst I have ever met. I think she must have a clone somewhere in the office to accomplish all she does. She is timely and thorough. I so appreciate her as well!

|  Arrogant!  |  show details
Jun 9th, 2011

He 'diagnosed' me before he ever examined me or looked at the records I brought. Stated I needed a procedure, and when I went to the hospital for the procedure it was clearly determined that I did not need this risky and invasive procedure. We will never go back. He didn't listen, and was arrogant and did not look any deeper than what would have been the easiest and most convenient diagnosis - which proved to be incorrect. Once he made his initial diagnosis, he was dismissive of any information given to him regarding my condition that didn't support his initial incorrect diagnosis.

|  Change to my previous review  |  show details
Apr 20th, 2011

With the exceptions of my rating and comments about Sarah, I retract EVERYTHING I said about Dr. Rampy last year.My opinion of Sarah remains unchanged. She is nothing short of astounding, professional, and caring.I cannot, in good faith, have my comments possibly used by anyone to determine whether they see this Dr, or not.

|  Just Another Take Your Money and Pass You Along Doc  |  show details
by Going down that road feeling sad on Mar 24th, 2011

Doesn't listen, talks over you and will not follow up even when your loved one is lying in ER having a terrible reaction to a test he ordered. I called Sarah while in the Emergency Department I asked to have Dr.Rampy call me because my wife was shaking and moving uncontrollably. I was scared and a call from Rampy to talk to me and/or the ER doctor would have been nice. No call from him that entire day; I call again the next morning still needing some direction because my wife now resting but is still trembling. Finnaly he calls at 5:00 p.m. I'm sure he was busy all day referring patients, eating lunch and looking at his bank account? Good news he says, the test a normal; now as far as what's going on with your wife I recommend you see someone else. He didn't want to discuss much of anything and couldn't pass her off to someone else fast enough. During the first visit to his office he stated even though we were referred to him, he was referring us to someone else, but wanted a couple test done(covering his butt). I have general respect for those who at least make an effort, but not this guy. Dr Rampy is clearly just out to make the easy money and is not interested in patients' that would cause him to work. I can only assume much of the reason for his style of doctoring is do to his lack of knowledge or simply stated "he's not very good at his trade". What he has shown to be the best at; is passing off patients to other Doctors. Don't waist your time, find a Neurologist that knows what they are doing and is willing to do work.

Mar 3rd, 2011

Dr. Rampy was so accommodating to my 85 year old mother. He was very professional and thorough but also showed great sensitivity to the delicate issues she was dealing with. I felt his diagnosis was spot-on. He was respectful of the research we had done on our own and did not discard our insights. Sara, his assistant was friendly, kind, and helpful in setting up tests and everything for us in a very time efficient manner. I have gained great confidence in Dr. Rampy and would recommend him to anyone.

|  Crass, Rude, Uncaring  |  show details
Nov 2nd, 2010

I have never met a more egotistical, rude and unkind doctor in my life. He spoke extremely condescendingly and talked tremendously fast, firing question after question at me. He did not give me time to respond, or to ask questions. He kept steamrolling over my voice. He interrupted me frequently. He incorrectly repeated back to me what I said numerous times, changing what I said to fit what he wanted to diagnose. He made a quick and ridiculous diagnosis. It was a most unpleasant experience. I strongly urge you to seek health care elsewhere.

Oct 25th, 2010

He was very patient in listening to all the history and symptoms. His examination was very thorough and was his explanation. In all, I felt very comfortable in his office and with the diagnosis. His staff, Sarah, was patient and very friendly.

|  Warm, caring doctor  |  show details
by E Bowen on Sep 14th, 2010

Dr. Rampy is not only very professional but clearly a doctor who really understands how to make his patients feel comfortable. He is very clear and thorough in his explanation of procedures and outcomes. His office is very comfortable and staff very nice and on the ball.

|  Outstanding Neurologist!  |  show details
by Very satisified patient on May 17th, 2010

I was referred to Dr. Rampy for numerous neurological problems that resulted from a life-threatening illness. He tackled each problem individually and was never satisified with his initial diagnosis until tests (MRIs, EMGs, X-rays, specific blood tests) were completed and he had confirming results. In all cases, his diagnoses were correct. He then prescribed medications or made recommendations for dosage changes to other Drs. When needed, he referred me to other types of specialists (Endocrinologists, hand surgeons) and immediately faxed his results to them. On initial visit, he may seem a little clinical. But, when he notes things like common interests or judges your comfort level, he immediately becomes your best friend. Beware, he loves humor! From dry to wry, witty to subtle. Once you exhibit your style, he seizes upon his opening. He can even make you smile through your tears during a very painful EMG.Sarah, his one-person office army, is wonderful. Always on top of everything for his assistance and for you. She goes above and beyond in everythg. If you are in a wheelchair, she'll even hold open every non-ADA door you must pass through in the building (without you ever asking. Dr Rampy and staff are exceptional. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone. His diagnostics and treatments have made incredible improvements to the quality of my life, post-illness.

by Meg Worth on Oct 12th, 2009

Dr. Rampy has treated my 88 year old father for about 6 mo. We have found Dr. Rampy to be extremely thorough in his diagnosis and knowledgable about the newest medications for Parkinson's and dementia. He is very professional yet friendly enough to not be intimidating. My father is doing better than I had expected under Dr. Rampy's care.