A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Randall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Randall is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Randall
Pregnancy Patient Education Learn about fetal development at different stages of trimesters with our pregnancy patent education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Randall Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Randall, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Hysterectomy (Vaginal)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
- Vulvar Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Randall graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Randall has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Christopher Randall MD is a male Oncologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas C. Randall practice?
- Dr. Thomas Randall has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Randall practices Gynecologic Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Oncologists.