A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Randall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Randall is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Randall
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Randall Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Randall, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Hysterectomy (Vaginal)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
- Vulvar Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Randall graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Randall has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Christopher Randall MD is a male Oncologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas C. Randall practice?
- Dr. Thomas Randall has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Randall practices Gynecologic Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Oncologists.