Thomas C Randall, MD
801 Spruce St
8th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19107
215-829-2345
Locations and availability (6)

3.0

|  Don't let him talk you into a unnecessary hystorectomy!  |  show details
Oct 27th, 2012

Dr. Randall is a surgeon so expect to get cut open if you see him!No need for diagnosing just go in and cut up a women's parts.Do yourself a favor and get a second or third opinion. Educate yourself regarding the long-term life-altering effects of a hysterectomy Dr. Randall believes you don't need these parts if you will not be having children.. just scoop them out!

Jul 12th, 2012

Explains the problem, spends quality time with patient by using visuals, answers questions and shows an interest in the patient The doctor makes you feel comfortable

|  Neglegent and Guilty  |  show details
Feb 20th, 2012

My sister died two years after Randall performed attemped to perform a prophylactic hysterectomy laproscopically.He severed her ureter during the procedure and treated her horribly after her. He failed to a serial biopsy or her organs and did not perform a peritoneal wash that wold have caught the cancer. He wasn't even able to manage her catheter and left her in extreme pain. He ignored her follow up complains and within a year she was diagnosed with stage 3c primary peritoneal cancer and died within a year.He has a horrible record and should be avoided. No one will testify against him.

|  Human and Humane doctor  |  show details
Jul 26th, 2011

Dr Hartner has been a wonderful, professional and caring doctor in a specialty (oncology) which must be difficult in human terms. He is enjouraging, interested, kind, and very perceptive about me as a person. I have never felt that I am a data point, but rather a human being. He has a great sense of humor, clearly sees my treatment and care as, to quote him, a collaborative relationship. I have every reason to trust and respect him (even though he is younger than my children, and have consistently felt that he respected me, as well. Of the 4 oncologists I have dealt with in the past five and 2/3 years he is the best.

Apr 10th, 2011

i was very inpressed with Dr.randall,he was very nice and listened to what i had to say and showed me all the mri resuilts and told me what he would be doing during my surgrey. his staff was all good to me and so was the hosptol staff as well i would tell my friends to go to this doctor.

Mar 8th, 2011

Dr Randall in 2001 had a patient die while under his care after a laproscopic hysterectomy. He did not come and see her while in the hospital after her surgery. He neglected numerous attempts to contact him from the rest of the hospital staff. She passed away after being diagnosed with sepsis because he niched her bowel during the procedure. She suffered immeasurably and died a needless death!

|  Dr. Randall is an exceptional physician!! AWESOME!!!!!  |  show details
by Debra Dorazio on Jan 3rd, 2011

Dr. Thomas Randall is one of a kind. He took the time to listen to my concerns and discuss my options. He made me feel very comfortable and I knew immediately that he was very special. His compassion is apparent as soon as he speaks and his experience and intelligence assure you that you are in the best care. It was refreshing to be with a specialist who actually cared about you and didn't rush you out of their office. I feel very fortunate to have had Dr. Randall and his amazing team to take care of me. Thank you !

|  He is a dangerous man  |  show details
Sep 22nd, 2010

He misdiagnoised my daughter She died after his proflayatic hysterectomy. Said positively no cancer. She was diagnosed 4/06 stage 3 and was dead by 5/07

|  Dr. Randall -- the best of the best!!!  |  show details
by Hannah Hendry on Mar 30th, 2009

I was delighted with my experience with Dr. Randall. I think he is the best of the best. I had to travel to use him and I would travel twice as far if I needed to use him again. I could not give a higher recommendation to anyone!!

Feb 10th, 2009

I do not feel that I could have done better than choosing Dr. Randall. Aside from being at the forefront of his field he is a wonderfully caring doctor who made me feel as though I totally had his attention when seeing or talking to him. I trust him implicitly.