Dr. Thomas Randall Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Randall?

May 5th, 2015

Saved my life

Dr Randall saved my life when I had ovarian cancer.

October 27th, 2012

Don't let him talk you into a unnecessary hystorectomy!

Dr. Randall is a surgeon so expect to get cut open if you see him!No need for diagnosing just go in and cut up a women's parts.Do yourself a favor and get a second or third opinion. Educate yourself regarding the long-term life-altering effects of a hysterectomy Dr. Randall believes you don't need these parts if you will not be having children.. just scoop them out!

July 13th, 2012

Explains the problem, spends quality time with patient by using visuals, answers questions and shows an interest in the patient The doctor makes you feel comfortable

February 20th, 2012

Neglegent and Guilty

My sister died two years after Randall performed attemped to perform a prophylactic hysterectomy laproscopically.He severed her ureter during the procedure and treated her horribly after her. He failed to a serial biopsy or her organs and did not perform a peritoneal wash that wold have caught the cancer. He wasn't even able to manage her catheter and left her in extreme pain. He ignored her follow up complains and within a year she was diagnosed with stage 3c primary peritoneal cancer and died within a year.He has a horrible record and should be avoided. No one will testify against him.

July 26th, 2011

Human and Humane doctor

Dr Hartner has been a wonderful, professional and caring doctor in a specialty (oncology) which must be difficult in human terms. He is enjouraging, interested, kind, and very perceptive about me as a person. I have never felt that I am a data point, but rather a human being. He has a great sense of humor, clearly sees my treatment and care as, to quote him, a collaborative relationship. I have every reason to trust and respect him (even though he is younger than my children, and have consistently felt that he respected me, as well. Of the 4 oncologists I have dealt with in the past five and 2/3 years he is the best.

April 10th, 2011

i was very inpressed with Dr.randall,he was very nice and listened to what i had to say and showed me all the mri resuilts and told me what he would be doing during my surgrey. his staff was all good to me and so was the hosptol staff as well i would tell my friends to go to this doctor.

March 8th, 2011

Dr Randall in 2001 had a patient die while under his care after a laproscopic hysterectomy. He did not come and see her while in the hospital after her surgery. He neglected numerous attempts to contact him from the rest of the hospital staff. She passed away after being diagnosed with sepsis because he niched her bowel during the procedure. She suffered immeasurably and died a needless death!

January 3rd, 2011

Dr. Randall is an exceptional physician!! AWESOME!!!!!

Dr. Thomas Randall is one of a kind. He took the time to listen to my concerns and discuss my options. He made me feel very comfortable and I knew immediately that he was very special. His compassion is apparent as soon as he speaks and his experience and intelligence assure you that you are in the best care. It was refreshing to be with a specialist who actually cared about you and didn't rush you out of their office. I feel very fortunate to have had Dr. Randall and his amazing team to take care of me. Thank you !

March 31st, 2009

Dr. Randall -- the best of the best!!!

I was delighted with my experience with Dr. Randall. I think he is the best of the best. I had to travel to use him and I would travel twice as far if I needed to use him again. I could not give a higher recommendation to anyone!!

February 10th, 2009

I do not feel that I could have done better than choosing Dr. Randall. Aside from being at the forefront of his field he is a wonderfully caring doctor who made me feel as though I totally had his attention when seeing or talking to him. I trust him implicitly.

September 10th, 2017