Dr. Thomas Rapacki Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Rapacki?

life saved!!

Posted on September 17th, 2017

I am WALKING!!!

Poor Follow Up

Posted on July 17th, 2012

It has been over a month since my appointment and I am still waiting for the DR to finish his notes to order my MRI's that he says I need. I have called the office twice and was told I would have a call back the next day and I am still waiting for that call back and its been over a week. He came highly recommended to me by friends and fellow Dr's. I am fully disappointed in his need for urgency.

Great Doctor!

Posted on March 27th, 2011

I just had a brain tumor removed by Dr Rapacki and I was never in any pain. He talks to me about what is wrong and asks me how I want to deal with it. His nurse Nola is very helpful too. I would recomend him. I still have to go back for some radiation treatment but after 20 days I am feeling better and if I had all my strenght back I would try to go back to work but don't want to push it to fast.

Worst experience ever.

Posted on October 23rd, 2010

I had two visits with Dr Thomas Rapacki and it was the worst experience ever with a medical provider. On both occasions his office called on the actual due date to inform me they would have to re-schedule me. The last time I was driving on the way to my appointment. His staff member called me telling me he was on call & they would have to change my appointment. I was furious. I informed his staff that I had scheduled time off from work & they better find some way to fit me in that day. They squeezed me in that day, but I had to drive all the way to Tulsa to see him. Then when I finally got to see Dr Rapacki, I tried to explain what the problem was & even brought him copies of all my medical records from all the other specialist I had been referred to throughout my whole ordeal, trying to seek a solution. He just sat there saying "uh-hum" over and over. Not once did he look me in the face to acknowledge my presence. At the end he simply stated there was nothing he could do from his perspective. No recommendation or anything. I was so furious. I looked at him and said "This has been a total waste of my time, gas and money" and walked out. His whole attitude was very arrogant. When he did speak to me, it was like he was above me & I was below his feet not worthy of his attention. I would never recommend this physician.

< 3

Posted on September 3rd, 2010

This man saved my fathers life! Hes an angel.

Posted on December 28th, 2016