Learn more about Dr. Thomas Raper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Raper is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raper
Allergic Asthma Patient Education Read the Vitals patient education guide to learn all about allergic asthma causes, symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Raper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Raper, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Raper graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Raper has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Brad Raper MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas B. Raper practice?
- Dr. Thomas Raper has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Raper practices Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near North Richland Hills, TX.
See North Richland Hills Critical Care Practitioners, North Richland Hills Pulmonologists, and North Richland Hills Sleep Medicine Doctors.