A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Raper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Raper is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Raper, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Raper graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Raper has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Brad Raper MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas B. Raper practice?
- Dr. Thomas Raper has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Raper practices Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near North Richland Hills, TX.
See North Richland Hills Critical Care Practitioners, North Richland Hills Pulmonologists, and North Richland Hills Sleep Medicine Doctors.